This is the updated and most current information we have on the upcoming school year, please keep in mind that the program schedule and availability is subject to change due to changing guidelines.
- Due to the guidelines, we are still limited on the number of youth we will be able to serve.
- The school year programming day will be from 12:30 to 6:00 but is subject to change due to changing guidelines.
- We will only be offering on site programs for grades 1st – 7th at this time.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis with limited spots per grade level.
- We are doing a sliding scale to determine the monthly cost of programming and the following Documentation for your household that is needed for sign-up is as follows: Income Tax Return, last 2 months of paycheck stubs or any other income documentation(i.e. statement of unemployment benefits,social security benefit letter, public assistance benefits letter or foster papers). You will only need 1 of these items from every person in the household. Only the family size and annual income will be used to determine your eligibility and to calculate your discount. If you chose to not provide proof of income you will automatically be put in the highest monthly rate. All documentation information is kept confidential and we will only visually look at the documents, none of these will be kept or copied.
- If your child is enrolled in Afterschool care for October and will be riding the bus to the Club, please fill out this form daily. The schools are not required to ask these questions but as a child care facility we are: https://bit.ly/3d6uATR
We would like to thank you for your continued patience.