INSTRUCTIONS: For a standard .JPG copy of each logo please click the desired image, when the image appears large you can right click and select “save image” to save the image to your device. For other versions (examples .png, .Tiff) please e-mail the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Primary Color is BGCA Blue. The Extended Palette includes the remaining 6 colors.
How to use our name.
1. Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley is singular. Do not precede with “the.”
Correct: Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley is dedicated to empowering youth.
Incorrect: The Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley are dedicated to empowering youth.
2. Always use the ampersand (&) in the name of our organization.
Correct: Boys & Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley
Incorrect: Boys and Girls Club of the Umpqua Valley
3. Club / Clubs – Always capitalize Club(s), in both the phrase Boys & Girls Club(s) and when using it alone.
4. The Boys & Girls Club Movement – Refers to BGCA and Clubs collectively. Club is singular. Movement is capitalized.
5. Club member – Young people who registered with the Club; “members” is not capitalized.
6. Our acronym is BGCUV. When referring to our organization in an article, please begin the article by calling us Boys & Girls Clubs of the Umpqua Valley. In following sentences, you can refer to us as BGCUV.